[P0] Inventory System - Introducing




The Inventory System I made uses Scriptable Object for making items, besides there are several ways to import items like Resources or Addressable, I will write about them later. These assets I used in this series did not have license, so I cannot share them, except the backgrounds and frames, you can use for commercial purposes as I make them
Besides, as I'm just a 4-month unity developer, there might be something that I do are not in optimal ways. If you have any improvement, please don't hesitate to let me know 


Contents:

1. Preparation Assets: 
    - I will show you how to utilize these assets

2. Preparation Scriptable Objects (Also include coding)
    -  Create Scriptable Object and put these assets into them

3. Coding - Create Inventory:
    - Spawning Inventory Slots by using Grid and Scroll
    - Introduce Toggle 

4. Coding - Add and Delete Items:
    - Add stackable items and unstackable items
    - Delete items

5. Coding - Take and Drop Items:
    - Use handmade Custom Cursor to store taken item

6. Coding - Equip Items:
    - Create EquipSlots and Drag Items into these slots
   

Comments